Ethanolic

A picture blog thru my eyes

Sunday, August 08, 2004

3 Nites in bangkok

I am back from bangkok (work trip) hardly have any sleep over there... those few days there , my schedule was pack back to back with meeting and appointment and event setup. Not to mention some hick ups. But anit that just what life throws at you. Did I also mention I meet up with thaksin the PM of Thailand while I am there...too bad he was quite far away.

Glad I can still squeeze some nites to do shopping and sight seeing ... The food are good and cheap...some place i recommend is the hotel at century park great dim sum, Anna cafe next to nana skytrain station and not to mention the seafoods at ratchadepisek rd... Do try the brand new MRT subway train...currently the promotion is at 10 baht per ride regardless of distance.

Some stuff i got are the pork floss cracker...durian cracker ..thai silk scarf
And now i need some long deserved sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home