Ethanolic

A picture blog thru my eyes

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Untitled

Hmm couple of things happened today .. Went for the dance performance by a group called ecad project at the esplanade with a few friends.

IN THE NAME OF DANCE by Ecnad Project
In the name of dance, people from different walks of life discover themselves, other people and what it means to be human. The various professions of the dancers offer artistic potential by providing material from real-life experiences and characters.

Seems abstract..and very loud as in the director was behind us screaming!! "hair! hair!" kinda irritating if you ask me!

Had a cholcolate break at the shop called max brenner .. very sinful indeed...think italian cholcolate drink and suckao (nope you dun have to inhale...but suck from the straw looking spoon)
Anyhow i also notice at the esplanade there was a concert by "emi fujita" , Which i only got to know her songs at the BBQ lastnite...she has that sweet lulluby songing voice!! hmmm lovely but too bad tickets are all sold out! better luck next time...still can listen from my PC

When down with my friend to this shop mobilesquare to look at bluetooth headset! and gee the new HBH 650 is out!...couldnt control myself...and got my self one (guys are implusive at buying stuff i am one fine example) my friends wife got one too!! hehee

Really cool you can see the caller number flashing on the headset. now i can keep my phone in the pocket period!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home