Ethanolic

A picture blog thru my eyes

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Death door knocks
We all knows that no man can live forever. Suddenly it felt so real today when I attended my friend's mom funeral. That the one you loved or known for the longest time would just disappear from this mortal world. As what my friend say is that her mom has gone back to the arm of the lord , away from suffering. But why some suffer before death and others not... Could not comprehend this thou.

I guess what we can do is to embrace death as part of the cycle of life. Live healthy and meaningful. Everyday spend it as it is your last.. See the world at least you have something to talk about once your are at the pearly gates... Tell that someone you love her..

left the wake , heavy hearted..still searching for the meaning of life ..and what purpose of our being..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home