Ethanolic

A picture blog thru my eyes

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Peacemaker device
Just got myself a new watch, not just any digital watch but one with heart rate monitor feature.
with all the increase running and also its about time to retire my old timex watch. Well here are the features. First test will be at the coming AHM. I have to watch and maintain my heart rate between 155-165 bpm to maximise on my distance.


















  • ECG-accurate / Provides accurate heart rate data
  • exercise chronograph / Recalls exercise time for the last exercise session
  • Other functions / Time display
  • 'S'-shaped design / Curves around the wrist for improved comfort and read
  • Ergonomic chest transmitter / Provides increased comfort
  • Nike simplified logic / Easy operation with two-button use
  • Water-resistant to 30 meters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home