Ethanolic

A picture blog thru my eyes

Sunday, July 31, 2005














Sail away ..sail away (well not really)


why because the boat is docked in the berth and its not goin anywhere soon. My friend got to have a party at this sailing boat (115 yrs old boat from sweden). Its not his but hes the caretaker till the owners back. Anyway it was an interesting party , comeon whens the last time you step on board on one of this restored antique.. and having a champagne.



Heres a tour of the boat "vega"













Below deck is the resting and probably reading area














This is the port hole window looking aft section of the boat














The wheel of fortune... i mean steering wheel for the boat














Heres the DJ setting up his console














Heres the Kitchen... really stocked up here..BTW the nets are to hold the produce in place during the sea voyage.














How much drink we had? thats just a fraction of whats to come

So what did we do?














Climbing up the mast to the crow-nest...
"I can see malaysia from here!!"














Massive drinking and boozing! Not to mention RAGGAE songs from UB4
"red red wine!.... goes to my head!! makes me forget!! ...!"

2 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Details: said…

    Hey, it looks classy! and I like the way you shot those pics too.

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Ethanolic said…

    hehee thanks.. I like to play with angles..and with my camera new SLR camera i am pleased with its turn out :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home