Ethanolic

A picture blog thru my eyes

Saturday, December 10, 2005

A night at zouk
Ok you can call me swuah ku or mountain turtle, haven't been going party and drinking for sometime due to the fact i have running training every sat and that means i have to sacrifies my drinking session on fridays.

This is my official visit to zouk since it reopened ( althou i been to winebar recently).
Had about 4 bottles of e-33 so kinda tipsy when these photos are shot.






















Bump into my speeddating friend TK inside with his tipsy friend. And he told me he was drag to zouk after work in his bermudas and sandals by his friend. Lotsa changes done to zouk and phuture. but not much for velvet. The toilet at zouk was most unique..like a fountain..





















Appearently zouk has not lost it luster , still well loved by fans both local and foriegn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home