Ethanolic

A picture blog thru my eyes

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Deaf and mute society in the making

why am I saying so ? Well I am not sure if implies to everyone here . Coz I have kind of stop calling friends on the phone but using sms , mms and internet messager not to mention blogging as a way of communication.
pros ?
Give me more time to compose and comprehend each message.

No longer gonna make stupid mistake of callin some one in the middle of a meeting .. And getting a scoldin

but despite all these pros..i feel the biggest issue is ... Missing is that personal touch of voice communication.... That differential tone of voice to express happiness and sadness all been replaced with emoticons.. :) :(

I say People!
its time to go back to your roots..call someone now and express how u feel about tat person..

Ps: I am using mobileblogging ..how ironic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home